Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Does anyone have AG21? What's her hair like?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member m_gersna's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im planning on asking for her for Christmas. But I'd like to know if it is even possible to get the hair brush through her hair if it is taken out of its piggy tails.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never had trouble brushing her hair. But personally I think she's cutest in pig tails. Her hair is shaved in the back though, like the dolls that come with their hair in braids.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member m_gersna's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh. Do you know why exactly they shave it? I just don't understand why they'd do that o_O

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michele, Check my Amanda album, I bet in there you can see her well and also the back of her head too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •